Thursday, January 14, 2010

Time for Thanks

I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank everyone who stops by to take a peek at my pics...especially those of you who have left such sweet, considerate, and kind comments.  Your positive feedback gives a warm glow in my heart...<3

BUT (!) please feel free to also leave constructive critisisms (kindly worded, please...my feelings are sometimes much too easily bruised! ;D).  The idea of this blog is to improve my photography and I would love to hear wisdom and guidance from photographers of all 'stages'...professionals, amateurs, and those of you who don't call yourselves photographers at all, but just love looking at photographs!

We all know what we like in a picture, even though we may not know the 'technical terms' to describe what we see :D  Sometimes the best comments are from the folks who "just" have 'the artistic eye'.

So, again...thank you for visiting...and for commenting!

No comments: