Friday, October 29, 2010

297 to 302

Yahoo...I'm into the 300's!...and seriously needing a photoshoot to fill out the list ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a very welcome visitor last week!

(gäst/guest)

-------------------------------------------------

Another month almost completed...October saw the last of the colourful leaves...and the arrival of the cold, the darkness...and the snow.

(oktober/October)

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's getting dark early nowadays!  Night arrives in the afternoon...

(natt/night)

-------------------------------------------------------

The view from our house these days...


(vy/view)
-------------------------------------------------

And, a couple from the archives to fulfill some requirements!


(solglasögon/sunglasses)

------------------------------------------------------------


(stor och liten/big and small)

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

The moon shot is the best! I love it! Great work!

Livet på Citronodlingen said...

Alla bilderna är jättefina, men jag gillar särskilt gästen och månen :o)

Wannabe said...

jättefina bilder, as always! tänk att vi snart "hängt ihop" i ett år! du jobbar på bra med utmaningen, duktigt!

Serline said...

Particularly fond of the moon shot, immediately evokes the words of a famous Chinese poem about being away and missing home...

staci said...

I love the big and small ! so cute !

Unknown said...

I love the moon shot the sleeping one and the barn! (now a follower too.)

linlin said...

As much of a city rat as I am, I love your view. I'll blame it on my genes. And what a terrific shot of Munchkin and J. I love your photos, I'd frame every single one if I could.

Changli said...

Hi Tezzie
Thank you very much for visit my blog and lovely comment!
Best Regards!
Changli

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Great shots Tezzie! Love the one of the moon:)

Leovi said...

A series of wonderful photos with attractive frames.

Rebecca said...

I gave you an award. Check out my site to see the award and share it with others.