Wednesday, October 20, 2010

289 to 293

With the exception of this first edit, I'm continuing to raid the archives in order to fulfill the theme list!  I have no idea why it's getting so tough to keep motivated now that I'm so close to finishing my year's challenge...
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm THRILLED to have learned how to do this today!!!

(redigeringslek/editing fun)

---------------------------------------------------------

It makes me unbearably sad that it will be such a long time until I smell the scent of soil again...

(jord/soil)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Tim Horton's", they're not...but tasty all the same.  And, the Finns of course think they're the best in the world!

(gott gottigott gott/yummy)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I refuse to darn socks...and HE refuses to throw them away!

(välanvänd/well used)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you have to be a Swedish speaker to understand this one ;D

(grodor/frogs)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

It's easier to darn a sock if you put an egg in the sock first. Not that I've been darning or anything.

Ashley Sisk said...

great photos - glad you finally pulled together a planet photo - it looks awesome!

staci said...

Hey LOVE your planet photo, turned out so great !!!