Tuesday, January 4, 2011

343 to 365...the final 23!

Since the rules stated that we could use 52 themes of our own choosing to replace stuff in the given list, I will go ahead and use 23 or those 'freebies' since my imagination is running out of creative ways to match the themes to existing photos ;D

So....presenting the final 23 photos in my 365 in 2010 project!!!

 (on the edge)

 (polished)
 (in the air)

 (go away)

 (midsummer dream)

 (racecar driver)

 (circus performer)

 (Eeyore)

 (fungi)

 (brave)

 (being themselves)

 (hugs)

 (imagination)

 (ghostly)

 (out of place)

 (second chance at life)

 (best view)

 (plowed and tilled)

 (guard dog)

 (Depth of Field)

 (rowanberries)

 (sunburst)

(twins)

Ok...there it was!  A fun project...albeit a lot more time consuming than I had originally though it would be.  I learned a lot, though, and I feel like I improved my photography in a way that I'm sure I wouldn't have done had I not taken this on.  And, please, if anyone spots the same photo used for different themes, please let me know so I can make a correction ( I do have quite a few unused shots, so I'd hate for anyone to think that I 'cheated' somehow! ;D)

Well...that's all from this blog...I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of the kind comments and often helpful feedback I've received from everyone during the course of this past year.  You all hold a special place in my heart, and I wouldn't have been able to do this without all of you cheering me on!  So, THANK YOU and best wishes with all of your future projects and endeavours <3

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo I LOOOVE the FIRST ONE! I would hang that on my WALL! its STUNNING!!!

Anonymous said...

they are all beautiful!

Wannabe said...

Underbara som vanligt Tezzie! Grattis till slutförandet! :-)

Nancemommy said...

Tezzie, these are phenomenal pics. I love them all...especially being themselves and hugs! Such a great job! I haven't been on in forever, miss you girl!

jodi said...

thanks for the nice words tez :) i love you're pics, i would spam your blog by leaving tonnes of comments, hahaa, but i'll just leave a long one here:) do you use a macro lens? what is it? i'm looking at trying macro photography :) any good one to reccomend? you're macro shots are as beautiful as those of you're adorable kids :)

Cambay Hotels & Resorts said...

Very Nice Pics Awesome information that you have shared.

php web development